Located in the heart of Milwaukee, Wisconsin at 4962 North Hopkins Street, The King’s Treasury is on a mission to perfect the saints for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the Body of Christ through training and development. Our mission is further expanded to establish prayer as a central focus of personal relationship with Father God; to raise, train, and equip an international army of intercessors who will be used to bring forth the vision; to establish Christian communities, both residential and non-residential, where the vision of the ministry is made concrete by being worked out in a local body; to establish an international network of like-minded ministries; to take the Gospel of the Kingdom throughout the world.
It is the vision of The King’s Treasury that the end-time Church will be the visible manifestation of the King on earth as it is in heaven; fully and truthfully representing Him in holiness and righteousness; in love and compassion, in power and authority, in mercy and grace; declaring His glory, not just in words, but by its very existence; thus preparing the way for the personal return of the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. We will accomplish our vision by proclaiming Jesus Christ as King of Kings; by equipping his Body (the Church) that we might know Him and become living epistles read of men.
Our core values are as follows:
- Kingdom – to see the Kingdom of God established on earth, as it is in heaven, with His people becoming the manifestation of the King in preparation for His return.
- Apostolic – to function fully as an apostolic people under the five-fold ministry according to the New Testament pattern.
- Christlikeness – to develop personally and corporately the character of Christ, expressed in holiness and righteousness, in love and compassion, in power and authority, and in mercy and grace.
- Prayer – to make prayer a central priority both personally and corporately, and to call and equip the Body of Christ to do likewise.
- Intercession – to recognize and establish intercession as an essential ministry, which must under gird every aspect of ministry.
- Community – to grow as a covenant people of God, fully committed to Him and each other.
- Unity – to do everything within our power to promote true Biblical unity within the Body of Christ.
- Inclusiveness – to operate across the boundaries of denomination, race, nationality, socio-economic standing, and gender.
- Training & Development – to disciple sons & daughters of the King by letter and by Spirit for the work of the ministry.